Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Run Rants

Okay everyone - no need to worry. My new iPod shuffle has been ordered and is on its way. Of course I had to buy an arm bandy thingy that will hold it far, far away from my central area of sweat. (My arm).

I was quite pleased to discover that the other day I had the best run I've had so far. I think there's a freeing quality when running on a Sunday because I have no other obligations and I can run for as long as I want without always wondering how long I've been out.

I keep gravitating to the Burroughs track because it keeps me on track. HAHA. Get it. Track...track. Anyway...
I get to challenge myself by running more and more laps each time I go. This way I'm not just running all over the city blocks - the track keeps my running methodical.

I just found a new website called WalkJogRun where you can map out your run turn for turn. Pretty cool!

Oh, and, woohoo because I officially ran 3 miles last night. It was my small personal goal because that's the amount we're required to run the first day of training for the marathon. And I gotta say my legs HURT today! But it's a good hurt. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment